With attention being the new currency, every modern business knows just how powerful social media marketing is.
But as a small business owner, do you really have the time to strategize and manage your social media presence?
As your business grows, you’ll find that you just don’t have the time to manage and attend to your social media accounts.
You will eventually need to hire an expert. But, if you still go on without help, you’re sowing the seeds of disaster – unanswered comments, infrequent posts, declining engagement, a weak social media presence and loss of potential customers.
Who is a virtual social media marketer?
A Virtual Social Media Marketer is a remote assistant who is experienced at developing online marketing strategies, managing and growing your business on social media platforms, so you can focus on growing your business.
Here’s why you should hire a virtual social media marketing assistant…
Boost Productivity And Grow Your Business
- Get more work done
- Introspect and reflect on business activities
- Focus on the bigger picture
- Improve profits
- Overwhelm competition
- Reduce operational expenses
Avoid The Hassle Of Daily Social Media Management
- Help you identify who your target audience is
- Help develop a social media marketing strategy
- Setup and organize your social media presence across multiple channels
- Research content ideas & trends
- Monitor & track competitor activity
- Create a content marketing strategy and calendar
- Curate / Create content
- Design creative / edit images
- Write copy for social media posts
- Schedule and manage posts
- Reply to and manage comments
- Create, run and manage performance ad campaigns
- Monitor conversations around your business
- Online reputation management
- Compile and analyze social media metrics & statistics
If you want to see your business grow bigger and faster, hiring a virtual social media marketer is essential. You’ll be able to concentrate on your responsibilities and get help from an expert at the same time.